What set us apart?
- LINEAGE & EXPERIENCE: We’ve refined our comprehensive curriculum over 25 years, inspired by the original principals of our founders.
- INTELLIGENT SEQUENCING: Learn the art and science of designing a dynamic class structure.
- LEARN TO TEACH, NOT JUST RECITE: Our program isn’t about memorizing and reciting sequences.
Instead our emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing proper alignment.
- FIND YOUR VOICE: We give you the space and opportunity to nd your own teaching style.
- GLOBAL RECOGNITION: With a legacy that includes today’s yoga leaders and over 10,000 alumni, YogaWorks teacher training is respected worldwide.
- THE YOGAWORKS METHOD: Practical and unique, our method combines Vinyasa flow with an emphasis on alignment and skillful sequencing.
What you will learn in our 200-hour foundational program
- ASANA: The safe & intelligent way to practice and teach yoga poses.
- SEQUENCING: Design effective and intelligent sequences.
- ALIGNMENT: Learn to position the body and build a pose from the ground up.
- ANATOMY: Understanding how the body works and how movement and breath are connected.
- PHILOSOPHY & HISTORY: Explore the lineage of yoga.
- PRACTICE TEACH: Apply your skills in a safe and constructive environment for all levels and class types.
- ADJUSTMENTS: Hands on and verbal modifications, variations, and the proper use of props.
- BUSINESS OF YOGA: How to be a successful teacher and launch a fulfilling career.
200-hour tuition includes
- The opportunity to learn from a skilled YogaWorks teacher trainer.
- Training manuals which include comprehensive information on asana, philosophy, sequencing and more.
- A letter of completion and diploma which enables you to register with Yoga Alliance upon completion.
- Unlimited access to MYYOGAWORKS.COM, our online yoga video platform during your training.
- Special alumni communication and benefits.
Location in Amsterdam to be confirmed
A day in the life of a 200-hour trainee
9-11AM – Asana Practice: Inversion focused
11-11:30AM – Sequencing: Review and discuss practice
11:30-1:30PM – Philosophy: Sutras lecture/discussion
1:30-2:15PM – Lunch Break
2:15-3PM – Anatomy: Inversion lecture/discussion
3-4PM – Lecture: Principles and benefits of inversions
4-5PM – Posture Lab: Adjustments in inversions
5-5:45PM – Practice Teach: Forearm balance
5:45-6PM – Review and closing circle
The total tuition of this training is €2,750.00 (EARLY BIRD price, until April 30th), payable all at once or in two instalments. To pay the full tuition all at once, register here:
To pay the tuition in two instalments, you can pay 50% here. The second payment will be due on or before April 30, 2018, and can be made using this same registration button below.
If you are interested in reserving your spot without paying the tuition right now, you can do so by paying a deposit. This amount will be deducted from the full tuition, payable before June 30th all at once or in two instalments. For more info, send us an email here.