Who can attend?
This weekend will include extensive discussion and exploration of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Pranayama and Asana from the Iyengar tradition.
This workshop is for all levels of asana practice, specially if you are developing a curiosity on what is behind the asana aspect of the Yoga, if you would like to explore the deeper dimensions and a glimpse of the vast philosophical teachings that make the Yoga practice a way of life out of the mat.
- 22 September: 14.00-20.00 with a pause for some yummy home made vegan soup.
- 23 September: 11.30-17.00 with a lunch pause.
You will walk away with
- A foundational understanding of the Sutras.
- A clear and simple way to practice Pranayama that you can incorporate into your daily life.
- Two days of simple yet profound asana practices that will help you explore the Yoga Philosophy from and objective way, through your body.
Price of 170€ includes
- 10 hours workshop
- Vegan soup dinner on Saturday
- Light lunch (vegetables and fruit) on Sunday
- Tea throughout the duration of the classes
Payment by Bank Transfer, contact me for more information
Baarsjesweg 277 8025 BK Amsterdam